What's new

Kamoj Kamoj Add-on 5.1 Beta testing poll

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Do you want to beta test Kamoj add-on v5.1b1?

• No, I don't trust 3rd party software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't use the Voxel firmware

• No, I don't like your add-on

• Total voters
Thank you for your interest!
(@L&LD : If you want to test this you need to PM me, since I'm not allowed to PM you...)

@kamoj, you're welcome. I am not able to test this currently but do like to show my support for all who are so involved in the forums here, even if it is just with a small 'like'. :)

Keep up the great work!

I plan to make available a beta version of the next kamoj add-on - if there is enough interest.
N.B: Voxel firmware is a pre-requisite, not an option!

Hi,
I am currently using V5 on my R9000. Combined with Voxel's firmware your add-on really brings this router to the next level of performance and usability. Thanks for the great work. I would like to give the V5.1 beta a try when its available. Thanks

Hello Kamoj, is it possible to add an indicator to your status page to show whether transmission is running or not?
Maybe something like OpenVPN client status.

-maybe-
Perhaps a set of radio buttons to perform the nvram commands to turn it on/off?

Love the addon.

interested in testing the beta version & wondering if it would be possible to add settings to the router dns cache (cache size, expiration, .....) to the Kamoj Add-on ?
maybe settings for dns crypt resolvers?
neway, I'm more than happy with this add-on & the voxel firmware!

Hi Kamoj
I wonder where I can download your latest beta add on "Kamoj Add-on 5.1b5-4"

Best Regards Hannez

Skickat från min POT-LX1 via Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!