What's new

linksys LRT224 Dual Wan with wireless.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alphaoneomega

New Around Here
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good wireless router that has the Dual WAN capability. I really like using the linksys Dual Wan Gigabit VPN Router but would like an all in one solutions for a client of mine. I have checked the router rankers but can't seem to find Dual Wan in any of them, I might be missing something. Thanks for any input.

What version of Dual WAN do you need?

I have a couple of customers that use the RT-AC68U in Dual WAN 'balanced' mode without issues.

If you're doing multi-wan using 3G/4G LTE, then CradlePoint MBR1400. Otherwise, perhaps a DrayTek 2925N Plus. Or if you don't mind a bit more of a security appliance, then a ZyXel USG40W or 60W. All of these do both load balancing *and* failover, and do them properly. I personally wouldn't rely on a consumer-class box (third party firmware or not) for this kind of application, but to each their own. :)