What's new

Lost access to per-device date range on traffic manager

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

blackbeasst

New Around Here
not sure what happened, but after a reboot of the router im not able to see any dates listed under the date range when looking at the traffic manager per device.

im on 380.62 as well

not sure what happened, but after a reboot of the router im not able to see any dates listed under the date range when looking at the traffic manager per device.

im on 380.62 as well

Check the Changelog for 380.62.

https://asuswrt.lostrealm.ca/changelog
- FIXED: IPTraffic database was no longer properly named after
the router's MAC address on the AC88/AC3100/AC5300.
If you recently enabled it, you will need to either
re-create a new database, or rename the existing
database from tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz to
tomato_cstats_XXXXXXXXXXXX.gz, where "XXXXXXXXXXXX" is
your MAC as found with "nvram get et2macaddr", in
lowercase (AC88/AC3100/AC5300 only).

Regular traffic monitoring (stored in
tomato_rstats_XXXXXXXXXXXX.gz) is fine.

maybe im confused. it was working in .61, but got "fixed" in .62?

You're confused. :)

Updating to 380.62 requires you to recreate the database to work properly.

maybe im confused. it was working in .61, but got "fixed" in .62?

I agree that it's a bit complicated.

If you initially configured it before it got broken, then it stopped working for a few versions, and 380.62's fix makes it work again.

If you initially configured it WHILE it was broken (meaning the last few releases), then the fix requires you to do the steps outlined in the changelog, as the database that was created while broken have the wrong filename.

I agree that it's a bit complicated.

If you initially configured it before it got broken, then it stopped working for a few versions, and 380.62's fix makes it work again.

If you initially configured it WHILE it was broken (meaning the last few releases), then the fix requires you to do the steps outlined in the changelog, as the database that was created while broken have the wrong filename.

i was on .61 and it worked after the initial update from stock. then i went to .62 and it doesn't show a range.

since i didn't do anything to set it up the first time how do i go about fixing it since it was never really broken?

since i didn't do anything to set it up the first time how do i go about fixing it since it was never really broken?

Please read the changelog, instructions are there.

You definitely had to do something to set it up, since you HAVE to create a database the first time you use it. Now you just need to rename that database as described.

Please read the changelog, instructions are there.

You definitely had to do something to set it up, since you HAVE to create a database the first time you use it. Now you just need to rename that database as described.

its funny because i didn't once i went from stock to .61. just for fun i went back to stock, then back to .61 and todays date range populates immediately after signing in the first time. i literally did nothing so maybe it creates the database automatically.

i'll just hang out on .61 for now!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!