What's new

Low Cost, Good,VPN Proxy Server provider that works for multiple devices

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just Checking

Regular Contributor
Another basic question. I have been doing some research on VPN Proxy Server providers and have found that there may be a charge per device for the service. Can anyone provide a recommendation of a VPN Proxy Server provider that allows multiple VPN servers and clients to have simultaneous connections?

I run multiple WAN's with multiple LAN's, Servers and client connections on each WAN. Each WAN has a different router. The traffic to the internet on each WAN may not be high, even if the intranet traffic is very large. I would prefer just to have one account that lets me connect any number of devices to whatever VPN server I want.

I read that PIA allows up to 5 simultaneous connections for the account but it was unclear whether that meant I could have as many VPN servers and clients as I wanted as long as only 5 simultaneous connections were taking place. It was also unclear what would happen if more than 5 simultaneous connections were attempted.

Anyone have experience with this, and can recommend a VPN Proxy Server provider?

I've been using TorGuard for almost a year now with no issues. They also have 5 simultaneous connection cap, but if you're setting up the router to connect to the VPN server than that only counts as one connection, regardless of how many clients are connected behind the router.

I looked at TorGuard as an option. They seemed to be one of the more expensive providers and had limited proxy server location selections. My first impression was that they had limited feature sets in their software. I will do a little more investigation. Do they limit data transmissions? How is the bandwidth?

No limits on data transmissions, no logging and haven't had bandwidth issues, but my ISP connection is only 25/2.5. There are some coupons codes floating around. Looks like the lifetime 50% off is still working: TGLifetime50 You can also try them out for 7 days.

Not sure what additional features you would be looking for. Lots of info on their blog and knowledge base.

No limits on data transmissions, no logging and haven't had bandwidth issues, but my ISP connection is only 25/2.5. There are some coupons codes floating around. Looks like the lifetime 50% off is still working: TGLifetime50 You can also try them out for 7 days.

Not sure what additional features you would be looking for. Lots of info on their blog and knowledge base.
Thanks. I will do further investigations. I appreciate your input.