What's new

Merlin for RT-AC68Uv2 B1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KrypteX

Regular Contributor
Hi everyone,

I have an old RT-AC68Uv2 B1 version which was running some old ASUS firmware on it, a version around or even older than ASUS 378, something before the NEW FORMAT arriving around 380_3000 that changed/updated the CFE if I remember correctly. Bootloader version is 1.0.2.5 - just checked.
Then it was flashed with an equally old DD-WRT version and has been abandoned for a while, it has been a few years since then...

Can someone knowledgeable please guide me through an upgrade process to get the latest Merlin on it and if there are any gotchas that I should be aware of? I guess there will be a few flashing upgrade steps before getting up to speed.

Thanks in advance!

If you decide to try my fork as the migration step, I've made a separate directory of builds I've done that have been used successfully for various models

EDIT: For future reference there are also non-fork/base Merlin builds for the AC88 and AC3100 for DD-WRT migration.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!