What's new

Missing download master under USB Application.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

chrisswong

New Around Here
Hello everyone

I just updated my RT-AC68U from v. 378 to v.380 57 and i found that download master is missing from list the of USB application panel. However, i can access the download master by typing the url. What can i do to make download master can be accessed from the USB Application again?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    354.1 KB · Views: 1,175
wow. thanks for quick reply. i did not do a factory defaults. i will do that when there is lower demand on wireless network.

You're welcome. Hope it fixes your issue.

You're welcome. Hope it fixes your issue.

i just factory defaulted my router and the download master still not show up in app list under USB application. I flashed back to use the latest official firmware 3.0.0.4.380.1842 and it still not show up. is download master only support in merlin v.378 or older?

for some reason, i unmounted my usb disk and the download master shown up. I plugged the disk into my PC and remove related files like asusware.arm. The download master option showed up again in the usb application. it seems to detect if the disk has already installed or not.