What's new

Need help with asus RT-AC5300

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Billy

New Around Here
I am looking for help with the set up on this. I just bought one today for 500$.
Hoping its everything ill need for like 5+ years.
Looking for help setting up networks. ipv6 and probably other things.
I run 2 xbox ones wired to it with many more devices wireless.
Curious if their is a way to boost the signal to get further or any other tips and tricks.
Quite honestly I am not good with forums but would love some 1 on 1 with someone patient enough to guide me through all of this at some point.
If so please email me b-man9@hotmail.com or send me a facebook message which you can find through my email.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from someone soon.

I am looking for help with the set up on this. I just bought one today for 500$.
Curious if their is a way to boost the signal to get further or any other tips and tricks.
Quite honestly I am not good with forums but would love some 1 on 1 with someone patient enough to guide me through all of this at some point.
If so please email me b-man9@hotmail.com or send me a facebook message which you can find through my email.
you could always pm me if you have skype, other than postioning the router and choosing non interfering channels, theres not much els you can do for range, short of using repeaters.

If you are looking to boost both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wifi signals, get a dual-signal wifi extender/repeater.

I'm using this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR90E3A/?tag=snbforums-20

Also don't use WiFi for Xbox. It runs much better on cat 7 lan cables. I run 2 Xbox and use the network cables.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!