What's new

Netgear Genie

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gapmn

Regular Contributor
Has anyone bean able to use Netgear Genie to login to two different WAP's (one at a time) on the same network? I can only access one of the AP's.

Which device you are trying this

As such if you need to cont to devices at the same time then you either needs to have dual lan or Dual wireless adapters or lan and wireless

As such if you need to cont to devices at the same time then you either needs to have dual lan or Dual wireless adapters or lan and wireless

I don't need to access them simultaneously. I just want to have the ability to access them one at a time using the Netgear Genie. Like I said, I can only access one of them for some reason.

Each R8000 has a different IP address, correct?

And you can access each R8000 via its web admin interface?

No, I can only access one of them for some reason. That's what I'm trying to find out. How do I access both of them?
I thought you were using the Genie app.

You should ping each IP to be sure it is there.

I thought you were using the Genie app.

You should ping each IP to be sure it is there.

I am using the Genie app. If I select signin by IP, I can only sign into one R8000 using an iPad. However, I can sign into both R8000's on a PC loaded with the Genie.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online