What's new

New features in 378.53 :)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

And maybe we can add to GUI menu link to run Command Line which is in software ASUS but must run manual: Main_AdmStatus_Content.asp
Good and easy is to add for user to menu in GUI

I recall it used to be in Asuswrt-merlin, but was removed for security concern - and it doesn't need to be in gui since you can have a perfectly functioning command line using ssh.

there already is a GUI for VLANs. go to LAN->IPTV and select "manual" for ISP profile. There you have options for VLAN for 2 of the 4 ports plus the WAN port.

But should be set for all ports... and not in IPTV Looks how it look in Linksys very very good
http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/linksys-wrt1900ac-router-review,6.html

And i have one problem. I have some devices connected by WIFI and alle devices has set Manual static IP. For alle devices router remember WEB HISTORY when device is OFF. But with one notebook Lenovo which is also connected by WIFI router dont remember. When device is OFF router in Web History not show pages which this Notebook opened... And this notebook has disabled about 2-3hours ago... Why ?

Last edited:
Any indication of beta testing? I don't mind testing with my 1Gbps fibre line here on AC68U. Thx