What's new

No data in Traffic Monitor Global

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Khadanja

RT-AC68U running 384.14.2
No data in Traffic Monitor Global daily or monthly!! Real time & Last 24 hour shows graph. Have already tried resetting the data file.

Attachments

• 01A6CDE0-678C-4753-8CBC-0C9EA066C26E.png
    01A6CDE0-678C-4753-8CBC-0C9EA066C26E.png
    147 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
RT-AC68U running 384.14.2
No data in Traffic Monitor Global daily or monthly!! Have already tried resetting the data file.
I just checked the data files & it seems file size is too small so looks like nothing is being written, hasn't changed from 4 Kb. What am I doing wrong? Have already tried re creating the data files.
q@RT-AC68U-20E0:/tmp/mnt/RT-AC68/Trffic# du -sh -- *
4.0K tomato_cstats_1831bf4a20e0.gz
4.0K tomato_rstats_1831bf4a20e0.gz

My files are 355 and 401 bytes respectively. Output from the du command shows the same result as yours (4.0K). I have stats. So the file size doesn't appear to be relevant to the issue.

My files are 355 and 401 bytes respectively. Output from the du command shows the same result as yours (4.0K). I have stats. So the file size doesn't appear to be relevant to the issue.
Thanks. What are your other settings? Am I missing something? Real time & last 24 hour shows which is weird? Also if I turn on Traffic Analyser that shows data. I don’t really want to do a factory reset but can if I have to. Maybe @RMerlin can help.

I have Traffic Analyzer on and I have my Stats setup to save on a USB 2.0 drive.

I have Traffic Analyzer on and I have my Stats setup to save on a USB 2.0 drive.
Have you got AiProtection or QOS enabled? I’m wondering if it’s dependant on any of these as I have both turned off.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!