What's new

No QOS Graphs - Merlin 384.12

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sbsnb

Very Senior Member
RT-AC88U. This is all I get

8QbwvPI.png

Restarted QoS and the graphs returned, but now all of my custom classifications for FreshJR don't work even though /jffs/scripts/FreshJR_QOS is still there with my custom rules.

Reinstall FreshJR_QOS and restart QOS service and we're back to the blank graphs.

Uninstall the freshjr script via the uninstall code mentioned on the freshjr QoS page and then reboot the router. Then install the freshjr QoS script and reboot the router again. This will fix the graphs.

That worked. Thanks. I was trying to avoid loading the newer FreshJR because the proper way to customize rules is not clear to me (meaning altering or removing pre-set rules, or adding new ones after you've run out of the few spaces in the WebUI to do so). The only direction is something about making sure you make the changes in the WebUI code in addition to the script, but not details.

I upgraded to 384.13 and the graphs are blank again. Do I have to do the uninstall-reinstall dance every firmware upgrade?