What's new

Solved Obfuscated Servers - NordVPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

muffintastic

For some reason when i select a country such as the UAE, Dubai it points to a UK NordVPN server, don't these obfuscated servers work anymore in the current build or are they going to be removed?
untitled.png

Result..
untitled2.png

untitled3.png

I'm running the latest Merlin build on a RT-AC86U, script is up-to-date and I have refreshed the cached data 5 times to be sure.

For some reason when i select a country such as the UAE, Dubai it points to a UK NordVPN server, don't these obfuscated servers work anymore in the current build or are they going to be removed?
View attachment 30914
Result..
View attachment 30915
View attachment 30916
I'm running the latest Merlin build on a RT-AC86U, script is up-to-date and I have refreshed the cached data 5 times to be sure.
Do they offer a Standard UDP server if you select the same country requirements using the Recommended Server page on the NordVPN website?

Do they offer a Standard UDP server if you select the same country requirements using the Recommended Server page on the NordVPN website?
I assume so. This is based on using W10 app of course if I'm honest, selecting UDP protocol then that Obfuscated server. Also, I am not running the W10 client through the router as well, completely separate.

I assume so. This is based on using W10 app of course if I'm honest, selecting UDP protocol then that Obfuscated server. Also, I am not running the W10 client through the router as well, completely separate.
Obfuscated != Standard
vpnmgr doesn't support Obfuscated yet

View attachment 30914
Result..
View attachment 30915
View attachment 30916
NordVPN obfuscated servers don't seem to work, it's usually caused by the NordLynx protocol. Simply switching to OpenVPN (me also did) should let you enable obfuscated servers once more and use them without significant effort.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!