What's new

Oops, I may have formatted /jffs/scripts/

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gobtron

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

So yeah, I think I made a n00b error and I checked "Format JFFS partition at next boot" when enabling the JFFS partition. So was there any scripts in it already?

Actually, I am looking for a script that emails me the WAN IP address when the router connects to the internet. I think there was one on the partition before formatting it?

If not, I can make one, but I am looking for a few exemples. I saw some on the internet but I can't find them anymore.

Hello,

So yeah, I think I made a n00b error and I checked "Format JFFS partition at next boot" when enabling the JFFS partition. So was there any scripts in it already?

Actually, I am looking for a script that emails me the WAN IP address when the router connects to the internet. I think there was one on the partition before formatting it?

If not, I can make one, but I am looking for a few exemples. I saw some on the internet but I can't find them anymore.
https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin/wiki/Sending-Email

Unless you've created one yourself, there was no script on that partition.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!