What's new

Openwrt LACP rb493g

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Bug11

New Around Here
Hello,

I have a rb493g router with Openwrt, and I would like to configure bonding/teaming 802.3ad between my router and my server (running Centos 7.2 team mode).

Any suggestions how to configure the bridge/switch etc to accomplish this?

Mikrotik Routerboard? Wouldn't this question be answered better and faster on their support forum?

Dont know, since I use Openwrt, and I was hoping that there was a lot of knowledable people here. I have had good use of several threads here, thus the reason for me to ask in here

Doesn't Openwrt have their own forum then? Sure, a lot of knowledgeable people here, but you have a very uncommon configuration though (from most here).

For HW, might have to reach out to Microtik directly - as Link Aggregation needs support on the switch... and as far as OpenWRT, if the switch supports it, the OpenWRT folks would likely know the answer on how to config the switch itself...