What's new

spdMerlin Option persistence on UI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JR Godwin

Regular Contributor
Running v4.1.1 on AX-86U, 386.1b3 FW build.

Playing around with the chart display options, I've noticed that if I toggle lines, that persists across multiple logins to the control page. However, the option for toggle fill does not persist in the same manner.

Now, I'm not sure which is the feature, and which is the bug, but if I get a vote on how I hope it goes, I hope the fill would work like the lines, and persist across subsequent logins to the last state it was set at.

Cheers.

Awesome, thanks.

Now, before I did the force update, in the addons section, first tab and initial display was spdMerlin, and the second tab was scMerlin.....after doing the force update the tabs have swapped and now initial display is scMerlin....what do I need to tweak to change the tab order?

Awesome, thanks.

Now, before I did the force update, in the addons section, first tab and initial display was spdMerlin, and the second tab was scMerlin.....after doing the force update the tabs have swapped and now initial display is scMerlin....what do I need to tweak to change the tab order?
there isn't a set order, it's driven by which script runs first when mounting.

if you really want to define an order you can edit /tmp/menuTree.js

Thanks Jack.

there isn't a set order, it's driven by which script runs first when mounting.

if you really want to define an order you can edit /tmp/menuTree.js
So, did the update to b5, and through the reboot, etc, it would seem that menuTree.js has reverted back....that it's fairly dynamic through the reboot process? What should be done to make the order of pages the way that I want them persist through reboots?