What's new

port fordwarding suddenly stopped working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bulbous_blues

New Around Here
Hi

I'm using air-vpn with an asus rt68 router and the latest merlin firmware. I have a nat-start script, that seems to be loading if I check the log. My port forwarding has been working fine for weeks but now it suddenly stopped working. Is there anything I check?

just updated my rt-ac68 to latest .55 version and I lost port forwarding as well. Upnp appears to have been disrupted too.

I don't think it's the firmware as I've been running it for weeks with out a problem. Hopefully someone on here can help you out with that

This is puzzling. I tried rolling back the firmware, no help. I still have no UPnP and no port forwarding. The only other thing that changed is I got a new cable modem. I have looked and looked at that as being the problem, but the modem is in bridge mode (it only has bridge mode) and it is not doing any routing or firewall, but yet everything is blocked... And my ISP tells me they are not blocking the ports. Totally weird.