What's new

Printer Is Slow with Firmware Asus Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Damilson Silva

New Around Here
Use the AC66U Router and my printer and fast and instantaneous in print with official Firmware from ASUS now when I update to Firmware from ASUS Merlin the printer is extremely slow and each print takes approximately 2 minutes or more after the command.

This also happens with you or just me?

Actual details may help. ;)

Which firmware specifically? What printer? How is it connected? What client computer is it slow from and does using another computer help?

Additionally, was a full reset to factory defaults performed after flashing the latest firmware? And, in addition, was the router configured manually and minimally to secure it and connect to your ISP (without using a backup config file)?

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/no...l-and-manual-configuration.27115/#post-205573

To answer your post at face value with the few details you've provided, I would say it's 'just you'. I have not heard of anyone else having this issue.