What's new

Problem when see movie from attached hdd

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Bambalacul

Occasional Visitor
I have a problem to see movies from attached hdd (USB 3). I have connected UE46F8000 Samsung TV and receiver Yamaha RX-V677 to the Wi-Fi network. - I try on Merlin firmware and after ~ 30 min. movie is block and router disappear from TV DLN source but on receiver song don't have any lag or disturbance. - I change with Asus OEM firmware and movie work with not problem until I start on receiver to listen music ( FLAC format). At this moment was happening same problem. I try to put songs on second hdd connected to USB 2 port but same. - I connect TV throw one switch to router and problem is solved. Problem is I need to keep one switch on network all time and don't look to frequently to movies and need to make some modifications on my house to put permanently one cable to TV. It's any way to can use Wi-Fi for both this activities?