What's new

Problema policy Rules

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Caruso Mirko

Occasional Visitor
Buonasera! Ho impostato un profilo VPN. se inserisco le policy rules per inseire alcuni device sotto tunnel VPN ed altri liberi in WAN, succede che con le policy rules attivo aggancio dei server DNS della mia vera Linea internet, invece senza policy rules attivo, tutti i device sotto tunnel VPN aggancio solo il DNS della VPN

Attachments

• Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Immagine2.jpg
    Immagine2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 153
  • Immagine3.jpg
    Immagine3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 174
Please restate your post in English. :)

good evening! I have set up a VPN profile. if you enter the rules of the policy to insert some devices under VPN tunnels and other free in the WAN, it happens that with the rules of the active policy hooking of the DNS servers of my real Internet Line, instead without active policy rules, all devices under VPN tunnels I only hook up the VPN's DNS

[QUOTE = "L&LD, post: 526315, membro: 24423"] Riavvia il tuo post in inglese. :)[/CITAZIONE]
buona serata! Ho impostato un profilo VPN. se inserisci le regole della politica per inserire alcuni dispositivi sotto tunnel VPN e altri gratuiti nella WAN, succede che con le regole di aggancio della politica attiva dei server DNS della mia vera Internet Line, invece senza regole di politica attive, tutto dispositivi sotto tunnel VPN Ho solo agganciare il DNS della VPN

Attachments

• Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Immagine2.jpg
    Immagine2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 202
  • Immagine3.jpg
    Immagine3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 160
This is an English speaking forum. :)

Your images are at a too low resolution to read any details. ;)

Buonasera! Ho impostato un profilo VPN. se inserisco le policy rules per inseire alcuni device sotto tunnel VPN ed altri liberi in WAN, succede che con le policy rules attivo aggancio dei server DNS della mia vera Linea internet, invece senza policy rules attivo, tutti i device sotto tunnel VPN aggancio solo il DNS della VPN

For those not fluent Italian here is your question below in English. Better chance you will get a possible solution. Unfortunately your screen shots are not that clear either and not being in English doesn't help me. Just be sure that accept DNS configuration is set to strict.

Good evening! I have set up a VPN profile. if I insert the policy rules to insert some devices under VPN tunnels and other free ones in WAN, it happens that with the policy rules I activate the connection of the DNS servers of my real Internet Line, instead without the active policy rules, all the devices under VPN tunnel connect only the DNS of the VPN
Open in Google Translate

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!