What's new

Purchases for Amazon

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dave Parker

Looking at Western Digital 2TB NAS and remember reading somewhere that SNB gets a small commission from Amazon on purchases made by members. How does one go about doing this?

Looking at Western Digital 2TB NAS and remember reading somewhere that SNB gets a small commission from Amazon on purchases made by members. How does one go about doing this?
Just click on any of the links in the "Buy From Amazon" box below and we'll get credit for anything you buy. Thanks for thinking of us!

Thanks for this. I'm about to get a few new things, and I definitely have no problem giving you guys something back. You deserve it. Thanks.

I didn't know this i buy from amazon, what if what i want is not in the link will snb still get a there credit ?

damnit i should've known this site was affiliated with amazon, i coud've help thiggins with my purchases. Does it apply for any purchase or only specific products?