What's new

Rarely Patched Software Bugs in Home Routers Cripple Security

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tl;dr
Security is imperfect. Nothing to freak out about. (Let me know if I missed anything.)

Quote of the Day (from article):
Four others had old firmware that had subsequent updates that Mr. Beardsley said could contain undocumented security problems.

No shirt? My wallet could contain undocumented millions. I could open it and check... but I prefer speculating... lol

Thanks for the post, but I have to agree with Nullity. :)

tl;dr
Security is imperfect. Nothing to freak out about. (Let me know if I missed anything.)

Quote of the Day (from article):

No shirt? My wallet could contain undocumented millions. I could open it and check... but I prefer speculating... lol

This reminds me of some customers that, knowing nothing of computers, can't figure out why people pay to have their brand new computer setup. Yet these same people seem to fight with their systems every day with gremlins that they can't figure out. :rolleyes:

The customers I have and I provide support for their networking as needed (firmware updates being one of them), have all mentioned that I seem to spend mere minutes to bring their networks up to snuff again. When I offer to teach them to do the same, they smile and say 'please, take my money and keep doing what you're doing'. :)

I like your wallet analogy. Is it trademarked? :D

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!