What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.62_1 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I had some internet (WAN) connection issues with 380.61 on my RT-AC66U, but I've been running with 380.62 beta and 380.62 for the last couple of weeks now and haven't had any issues at all. I'm really glad 380.62 resolved whatever the issue was..! Thanks Merlin!

I am trying to flash this firmware over the 380.61 on my RT-AC56U, but I get the "Firmware upgrade unsuccessful..." errors. Tried downloading again, to assure the file is not corrupted, but still same error. Any ideas why?

I am trying to flash this firmware over the 380.61 on my RT-AC56U, but I get the "Firmware upgrade unsuccessful..." errors. Tried downloading again, to assure the file is not corrupted, but still same error. Any ideas why?
Have you unzip it?
ad8a3e27c4c6f48207469268a222c08256866302defb9983e3cab4eaf1b4b3df RT-AC56U_380.62_0.trx

Last edited:
Then remove USB-drive and reboot and try flash again.
What USB drive? I am trying to upload and flash it from my Windows PC (from the primary SSD) through the router's admin interface.

Having major issues with my MAC filtering after upgrade - list shows numerous entries, duplicates and just plain mess - alignment appears off and I cannot edit the list - cannot remove or add, as every time I do, it seems to duplicate the entire list and adds even more indents...

Edit: I upgraded from 380.59

Attachments

• macissue.jpg
    macissue.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 675
Last edited:
Having major issues with my MAC filtering after upgrade - list shows numerous entries, duplicates and just plain mess - alignment appears off and I cannot edit the list - cannot remove or add, as every time I do, it seems to duplicate the entire list and adds even more indents...

Edit: I upgraded from 380.59

Your maclist is corrupted due to switching back and forth between stock ans merlin a few months back without doing a factory default reset. You will have to reset the list.

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-378-56_2-is-now-available.27952/page-6#post-215448

Thought so - followed instructions in that post - didn't work... I did following:

nvram set w1_maclist_x=
nvram set w10_maclist_x=
nvram commit

Then logged back into GUI and the list still appears and is even more corrupted now...

Running 380.62 4 days straight with no issues. Best F/W since 380.58. All issues between gave me trouble. (AC5300 on Telia Fiber in Sweden) Will stay on 62.

Both my AC87U (Router) & AC68U (AP) are upgraded 3 days ago. Still running great, thanks Merlin

ipv6 is now fixed on my AC5300. I didn't realise I had a MIPs router. Can't change the name of a device in Manually Assigned IP on the DHCP server. Changing it in the app doesn't affect the webpage either.

Just loaded it onto my AC88U and it's running smoothly.

Now after a few days it still appears to be running smoothly, but I am unable to login to the router. It did load the login page the first time, but once I entered the user/pass It just keeps running saying "waiting for 192.168.1.1"

Last edited:

Thanks for the tip, but this is not the problem, I found the router and it did respond to the IP in the first place loading the welcome screen and I entered the user/pass and then it got stuck in a white page loading state.

The utility still finds it, but can't to the login screen as it's now stuck on the "loading".

A reboot will most likely solve it, but I'll resort to that as last option, cause I would like to see logs and mem usage at this point.

Now after a few days it still appears to be running smoothly, but I am unable to login to the router. It did load the login page the first time, but once I entered the user/pass It just keeps running saying "waiting for 192.168.1.1"

I use my Rt-87 as an access point and I updated to this firmware. After a few days the router lost its network connection and of course devices lost access to the network. A reboot of the router didn't fix it and had to power down and waited a while, then powered up but then got a similar "waiting for 192.168.0.1" message. A couple of browser refreshes and a bit of time it somehow corrected itself.

Thanks for the tip, but this is not the problem, I found the router and it did respond to the IP in the first place loading the welcome screen and I entered the user/pass and then it got stuck in a white page loading state.

The utility still finds it, but can't to the login screen as it's now stuck on the "loading".

A reboot will most likely solve it, but I'll resort to that as last option, cause I would like to see logs and mem usage at this point.

What browser are you using? Are you closing the browser window (all of them) and then re-launching it? Did you clear the cache for the browser? Are you using any addons like auto form fill (or anything similar)?

Did you log out of the router (initially) or did you just navigate away from the router's page?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!