What's new

Rmerlin another ? For you about ac3200

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Cass Gallimore

New Around Here
Rmerlin

I received a replacement RT-AC3200, and am looking to install merlin. (I had the one not powering on correctly a couple weeks ago.). My current version is 3.0.0.4.378_7838. I read the post about the incompatibility issue with 380.59, and 3.0.0.4.380_300. I would think it is since it should be earlier, but I just wanted to make sure mine was compatible before I installed it. If you could chime in, and let me know it would be great.

Thanks

Rmerlin

I received a replacement RT-AC3200, and am looking to install merlin. (I had the one not powering on correctly a couple weeks ago.). My current version is 3.0.0.4.378_7838. I read the post about the incompatibility issue with 380.59, and 3.0.0.4.380_300. I would think it is since it should be earlier, but I just wanted to make sure mine was compatible before I installed it. If you could chime in, and let me know it would be great.

Thanks

It's compatible with my RT-AC3200. I totally have no issue at all.

P.S. I'm using v380.60 Beta 2.