What's new

RMS software installation procedures

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Robert Brown

New Around Here
Hello everyone,

I am new to e-commerce world, I planned to make a change my BootsKing Footwear store to online. But I am unaware of the setup processes. My friend told, he had installed RMS Software for E-commerce integration and to make a conversation with the Multiflex Solutions for Retail, Markham (https://multiflexrms.com) for the E-commerce integration. Will this RMS Software solve my problem? Do I have to install any other software for the online store? How about maintenance? Do I have to pay extra charges? Do I need any other hardware for support?

Hello.

I think your question is too narrowly focused to be answered on a forum like this. Hope I'm wrong though. :)

Not the right place for eCommerce/web server software for the most part - you'll have better luck reaching out the the vendors directly - have a clear understanding of what you're looking for in a potential solution and see what fits...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!