What's new

roll back from 380.59

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Revelstone77

Regular Contributor
just had to roll back to .58 on my ac87r. upgraded to it on Tuesday and rolled it back on Thursday. was experiencing slow performance on both bands. I normally get dl speeds of 90M on speedtest and was seeing speeds between 6 and 12. went back to .58 and back to 90M again. any idea? made no config changes between the two.
As always, I am greatly appreciative of Merlin's and everybody else here efforts.

After flashing to the firmware you want installed, did you do a reset to factory defaults and then minimally and manually configure the router to secure it and connect to your ISP?

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/no...l-and-manual-configuration.27115/#post-205573
Thanks for the response. Never had to going to consecutive releases from Merlin and didn't when I went backwards. Maybe I'll try it this weekend. Just such a disruption getting everything reconnected again.

Thanks for the response. Never had to going to consecutive releases from Merlin and didn't when I went backwards. Maybe I'll try it this weekend. Just such a disruption getting everything reconnected again.

You're welcome.

You may want to try using john9527's NVRAM Save/Restore Utility to help you get up to speed quickly (and safer than the config back via the gui).

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/user-nvram-save-restore-utility-r24.19521/

At the very least, it will provide you with a text based backup of your settings in human readable form. ;)