What's new

Router security settings.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

P

podkaracz

I would like to ask u for help with setting up

"set public DNS servers (Quad9 9.9.9.9 and 149.112.112.112, or 2620:fe::fe for IPv6)"

"set router IP (192.168.1.1) and DHCP server pool (192.168.1.10-254; assign manual IPs within pool; assign client side static IPs outside pool)"

Where are those settings and how to find out whats my IP's outside pool when i have static ip adress ? Pictures would be great becouse i dont know where to write those settings...

I would like to ask u for help with setting up

"set public DNS servers (Quad9 9.9.9.9 and 149.112.112.112, or 2620:fe::fe for IPv6)"

"set router IP (192.168.1.1) and DHCP server pool (192.168.1.10-254; assign manual IPs within pool; assign client side static IPs outside pool)"

Where are those settings and how to find out whats my IP's outside pool when i have static ip adress ? Pictures would be great becouse i dont know where to write those settings...

WAN Internet Connection.PNG

LAN LAN IP.PNG

LAN DHCP Server.PNG

This may be what you are looking for.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!