What's new

Routing between 2 VPN servers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Andrii

Occasional Visitor
Hellow.

I have RT-AC3200 and 2 OpenVPN servers on it.

Firmware by Merlin 384.6_0 (the last for my router at this time)

1-st VPN server have ip range 10.0.8.0/24
2-nd VPN server have ip range 10.0.16.0/24

Clients, connected to 1-st VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200. And clients, connected to 2-nd VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200.

The problem is: clients from 1-st VPN server haven't acces to clients of 2-nd VPN server. And 2-nd VPN server haven't acces to clients of 1-st VPN server.

I can't figure out how to fix it, can anybody help me? May be show the same post or article?

Thanks for any help.

Hellow.

I have RT-AC3200 and 2 OpenVPN servers on it.

Firmware by Merlin 384.6_0 (the last for my router at this time)

1-st VPN server have ip range 10.0.8.0/24
2-nd VPN server have ip range 10.0.16.0/24

Clients, connected to 1-st VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200. And clients, connected to 2-nd VPN server have full acces to each other and to RT-AC3200.

The problem is: clients from 1-st VPN server haven't acces to clients of 2-nd VPN server. And 2-nd VPN server haven't acces to clients of 1-st VPN server.

I can't figure out how to fix it, can anybody help me? May be show the same post or article?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry, forgot to wrote:

I've add routes to LANs of client between each other.
For example, if client of 1-st VPN server using traceroute command to client of 2-nd VPN server, the packet go to the VPN server 1 and didn't go to 2-nd VPN server.
So, I think the problem in main router with 2 OpenVpn servers on it.

Hi,
can anybody help me with 2 VPN servers on the one roter? :(
I think the problem in firewall, routing, interfase forwarding on the main router... But all my ideas haven't result. (