What's new

RT-AC3200_3.0.0.4_378_7002 Unofficial Beta firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I suspect we might see a new beta for the RT-AC87U soon, as I just received 378_7010 myself, so just be patient. :)

Can you share? :rolleyes:

I don't share private betas unless specifically told so by my contacts, sorry.

An Asus Singapore representative has been actively sharing betas recently, so if this beta is suitable for public sharing, I'm sure he'll make it available sometime next week. So as I said, just be patient.

I don't share private betas unless specifically told so by my contacts, sorry.

An Asus Singapore representative has been actively sharing betas recently, so if this beta is suitable for public sharing, I'm sure he'll make it available sometime next week. So as I said, just be patient.
Hello, I would like to ask you some suggestions wondered not?
1. Chinese firmware, the login screen can Speaking into Chinese?
2. Flow Detection pie chart that seems inaccurate
3. Can you add bandwidth limit visitors

Hello, I would like to ask you some suggestions wondered not?
1. Chinese firmware, the login screen can Speaking into Chinese?
2. Flow Detection pie chart that seems inaccurate
3. Can you add bandwidth limit visitors

Hi i don't understand what you mean.

I have noticed an issue with this firmware. Whenever I turn the LEDs on the front off with the LED button when I go to sleep then turn them back on in the morning...only the Power and WiFi LEDs come back up. The LAN and WAN lights remain off. I get an error regarding DualWAN in the System Log.

I have noticed an issue with this firmware. Whenever I turn the LEDs on the front off with the LED button when I go to sleep then turn them back on in the morning...only the Power and WiFi LEDs come back up. The LAN and WAN lights remain off. I get an error regarding DualWAN in the System Log.

I saw you posted on RT-AC87 & RT-AC3200 thread. So your issue on both router??

I only have the RT-AC3200, I removed my post in the AC87 thread. I only brought it up here because of DualWAN change in the changelog in the AC87. It might be the same issue since there was no changelog for this firmware.

Is it really correct behaviour that wireless N devices cannot access wireless AC devices when AC Only is used in the Smart Connect Rule?

Is it really correct behaviour that wireless N devices cannot access wireless AC devices when AC Only is used in the Smart Connect Rule?

And I see the Key rotation bug is still not fixed.
I'm surprised that what appears to be a fairly serious security bug remains unfixed!

What do you mean by key rotation not fixed? please provide more details

You can see the discussion of this in other threads.
For example:
http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rt-ac3200-observations.24830/
http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rt-ac3200-firmware-official-releases.23211/

Basically, the wireless stops working after 1 hour.
It can be worked around by setting the Key Rotation Interval to 0 for all the wireless bands.
Clearly bad for wireless security.

I think that not all clients result in this bug as I hadn't seen it before.
My EA8500 running as a wireless bridge shows this behaviour but works fine with my AC87U (and other routers), so given the threads above and the fact that the workaround does resolve the problem, I have to conclude it is the AC3200 problem discussed in the threads above.

You can see the discussion of this in other threads.
For example:
http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rt-ac3200-observations.24830/
http://www.snbforums.com/threads/asus-rt-ac3200-firmware-official-releases.23211/

Basically, the wireless stops working after 1 hour.
It can be worked around by setting the Key Rotation Interval to 0 for all the wireless bands.
Clearly bad for wireless security.

I think that not all clients result in this bug as I hadn't seen it before.
My EA8500 running as a wireless bridge shows this behaviour but works fine with my AC87U (and other routers), so given the threads above and the fact that the workaround does resolve the problem, I have to conclude it is the AC3200 problem discussed in the threads above.

Which device are you using? anyway to capture the issue by using which device?

I don't have any issue with key rotation interval.

Which device are you using? anyway to capture the issue by using which device?

I don't have any issue with key rotation interval.

Re-read what I said above, what you ask is there.
Clearly people are seeing this problem so I'm pretty sure it's a real problem and, based on what I said above, it's the AC3200.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!