What's new

RT-AC66U Redirecting website

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Drifter

Occasional Visitor
Website is getting redirected to http//www.apple.com/itunes/download/

This is only when I connect to the site from home network, on all systems irrespective of browser. I don't have any rules set on the router. If this is a spyware then it should redirect when I connect to the site from office or hotel network.

I think this got something to do with the router as it's replaced my dead Linksys router few weeks back.

I did a search but can't find anything similar, please share if you have any suggestions to fix or find the issue.

This website? (Your post isn't clear).

I would think it is your clients that are compromised, not this site or the router itself?

(There would be many more posts about this if the site was the issue).

Yes its only a particular website which gets redirected to itunes, but only when connected to my home network router.

The site works fine on other networks. When I go to this site from office or hotel room its not getting redirected, this is why I think it could be router.

Yes its only a particular website which gets redirected to itunes, but only when connected to my home network router.

The site works fine on other networks. When I go to this site from office or hotel room its not getting redirected, this is why I think it could be router.

Seems to me it's more your ISP then?

Seems to me it's more your ISP then?

Yes this was the ISP. I connected my system directly to modem/router and it was still getting redirected. So it was not my Asus router as I suspected.

Its not snbforums site which was getting redirected. This was a local news site, seems like they have fixed it now.

Thanks a lot for all your help

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!