What's new

[RT-AC67U] Wifi node auth/deauth/assoc/disassoc issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

blade123

New Around Here
Setup: AiMesh
Devices: 1 x RT-AC67U (connected to NBN box)
1 x RT-AC67U (node)
Firmware: 3.0.0.4.385_20585

Hi everyone,

I am currently having WiFi connection issues. At random times, the internet gets cut off and I have no connection for about 30 seconds. Sometimes it can dropout 3 times in 30minutes, and sometimes it can go 10 hours without no dropout and then suddenly dropout.

I have connected my device through ethernet cable and it seems I went 3 days straight with no dropouts. When I connect back through WiFi, it will dropout randomly again.

After looking through the system log, I can see these 4-5 same lines that repeat over several hours :

This repeats constantly. The MAC address associated to that address is the node router.

Is this the cause of my WiFi dropout connections? How can I fix this issue?

Thanks

Attachments

• asusrouter.PNG
    asusrouter.PNG
    509.9 KB · Views: 194
This repeats constantly. The MAC address associated to that address is the node router.

Is this the cause of my WiFi dropout connections? How can I fix this issue?
Perhaps the signal strength between the router and the node isn't strong enough to maintain a stable connection. Move the node much closer to the router and see if the messages disappear.

What RSSI and Tx/Rx values do you see in the Wireless Log for the node's wireless backhauls/MACs? Use these to judge the strength of your wireless backhauls for given distance, path, router WiFi settings, and ambient signal interference.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!