What's new

RT-AC88U issues with wireless Authentication method selection.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kman117

Occasional Visitor
Hi The authentication method under wireless keeps resetting to open system after WAP 2 personal is requires and legacy, n only also keep resetting to default after applied.

Hi The authentication method under wireless keeps resetting to open system after WAP 2 personal is requires and legacy, n only also keep resetting to default after applied.

Flash the latest firmware again and webUI Restore w/Initialize to reset it before you configure it from scratch. If that doesn't fix it, there may be a hardware issue.

OE

Flash the latest firmware again and webUI Restore w/Initialize to reset it before you configure it from scratch. If that doesn't fix it, there may be a hardware issue.

OE
Hi I attached an image of the issue Belo

I am using the latest Beta4 I also attached an image below

wifi settingsauthentication issue.PNG

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!