What's new

RT-AX86U firmware 386.3 beta 3 VPN does not work

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AdamW

New Around Here
installed the latest firmware because I have such a symptom I can not connect to the VPN server on this router, i.e. when I connect from one computer is ok but if I want to connect from a second computer at the same time, I disconnect on the first one

Did VPN work fine on 386.2? If yes, try setting up the VPN from scratch, export the new config-file and set-up openvpn connect again.

installed the latest firmware because I have such a symptom I can not connect to the VPN server on this router, i.e. when I connect from one computer is ok but if I want to connect from a second computer at the same time, I disconnect on the first one
Is that Merlin firmware?
If so there is a sub-forum for his firmware.

If you use certificate-based authentication (instead of username-based), each certificate must have a unique Common Name.

You can add "duplicate-cn" to your config to allow more than one client using same cert.

if you can write exactly where to make such an entry, I just have to enter duplicate-cn
Write it in your custom configuration box in used client.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!