What's new

RT-N10P compatible Asuswrt-Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

blazingangel1986

New Around Here
Hi, complete n00b to asus routers, not unfamiliar with ddwrt routers. I upgraded by Asus RT-n10p and have lost the ability to upload .opvn files to connect to my von service. After some googling i stumbled and fell upon Asuswrt-Merlin, Can somebody be kind enough to point me in the right direction to which version is compatible with my router please ?

Hi,

The actual Merlin firmware does not support your "upgrade" to the small RT-N10P, but you can use the [Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin on Broadcom MIPS RT-N series - a small search in the forum would give you this answer instantly. :rolleyes:

The fork is based on Merlin 378.51 alpha (ASUS 3.0.0.4.378_4129) source, but it's much older compared to the latest Asus version "Beta 3.0.0.4.378.6117" available for the N10P! :eek:

Unfortunately the fork is no more maintained since Feb. 2015, but you get a version for your router that is based on Merlin, if you are not concerned about security updates (a lot of them are fixed recently)! o_O

With kind regards
Joe :cool:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!