What's new

RV320 - VPN Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bernard038

Regular Contributor
Hello All,

To provide VPN access to the small company of my GF, i have bought, and i am configuring a RV320, and i am running into some issues. First issue is that since a few weeks/months the Cisco EasyVPN client is not included anymore with the RV320...

The other issues are more technical
(..FYI network is a Server2012 essentials R2 AD network..)

- I have created an EasyVPN connection into the network, i can access network resources using their IP adresses, but i cannot access them using their FQDN, how do i make this possible? Ideally i would like to create a DHCP scope for the VPN-clients on the WS2012 machine, but i do not know whether this is possible...

-I would like to use a SSL-VPN to access the network using RDP, i have VPN access, but when i want to start RDP o a client, it doesn't work...

Thanks in advance for your answers / thoughts!

Regards, b.

How have you set up the VPN? SSL or site to site using IPsec? The site-to-site with IPsec will be much, much easier if you can do it that way.