What's new

Setting up guest wireless network on Zyxel NCX2500

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sharky

New Around Here
Hi guys, I've got some troubles in setting up guest wireless network in my apartment … I've got Zyxel USG200 as a router/firewall, Zyxel NCX2500 as APs controller, and 3 Zyxel NWA5123-NI access points (one in each room) connected to NCX2500 through HP ProCurve 1810-8G and Zyxel DS1900-8HP switches.

Everything is working as it should, however, cannot figure out what is the easiest way to set up guest wireless network on NCX2500, so people connected to this network have only access to the internet but not to the internal network resources such as NAS etc. I've found a number of different manuals how to do that (e.g. this one) however, it's just not working in my case (probably doing something wrong). I'm kind of newbie in network administration so would really appreciate if someone could give step-by-step instruction. Thanks.

Here is my home network layout:

11c8e6c7dfb3.jpg