What's new

Simple Routing Problem?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Too late - it's ready there - and in the thread - I'd strongly suggest to remove the tap unless there is specific law enforcement needs (e.g. halfway house for example) or other policy requirements on that LAN.

I'm fairly certain that I won't be able to assist you much further...

I've already removed it. I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.

Thank you for you help. I'm sorry for the awkwardness, and I'm very sorry for making you feel complicitous.

I've already removed it. I'll talk to the owner tomorrow.

Thank you for you help. I'm sorry for the awkwardness, and I'm very sorry for making you feel complicitous.

It's all good - you learned a bit about networking, so that's a win, eh?

Also for the community - we all have an ethical obligation - always depends on purposes of the network and what services we provide...

It's all good - you learned a bit about networking, so that's a win, eh?

Also for the community - we all have an ethical obligation - always depends on purposes of the network and what services we provide...

I did learn a bit, as well as a lesson in humility. Thanks for understanding.

Thorgear, merely setting up strong wireless encryption and securing the physical ethernet port access points should protect you sufficiently. If you are providing access to others via yours the issue becomes very problematic as far as what you can and can not do.