What's new

TapaTalk Issue with SNB only

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sentinelvdx

Very Senior Member
Hi,

Since last week I'm able to list the threads I follow, but if I open them it stays loading forever...
How can I verify if it's on snb or tapatalk side that issue?

Because it's a bit uncomfortable checking the website when on my phone

Thanks!

I was browsing through Taptalk last night without any issue. Make sure you have the latest version installed.

Currently using Taptalk while having lunch, everything is fine here.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I don't know, it happens randomly every couple of months but just with SNB...
I've checked I hve the latest version, tried different ISP's and even VPN (I'm out of my country right now), clearing app cache, but nothing helps.
I'm going to report it to tapatalk. Mybe they can help me out knowing whats going on

I don't know, it happens randomly every couple of months but just with SNB...
I've checked I hve the latest version, tried different ISP's and even VPN (I'm out of my country right now), clearing app cache, but nothing helps.
I'm going to report it to tapatalk. Mybe they can help me out knowing whats going on

Do you leave many programs running on your phone? Do you ever do a reboot on it? Closing programs and rebooting more often can help seemingly random issues you're seeing that not many others do.

Do you leave many programs running on your phone? Do you ever do a reboot on it? Closing programs and rebooting more often can help seemingly random issues you're seeing that not many others do.

No, none of that. My phone has plenty of ram and storage available yet (S9+ 6GB+256GB)
I did reboot the phone last night just in case (I never had to reboot it except when OTA updates), but didn't help.
It's really strange how it behaves.
I have contacted tapatalk support too just in case it has something to do with my account... idk

Update: Ok... today it's even more strange... every thread I open shows this
515Xf6i.jpg

Last edited:
I would try deleting the Taptalk application data and cache, and reconfiguring it again.

I would try deleting the Taptalk application data and cache, and reconfiguring it again.
Did that and seems working fine... I hope it stays like that :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk