What's new

Torrents not working just after upgrade from stock to merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D4RK

New Around Here
hello,

i had the stock firmware and my router used to mess up a lot, it would slow down randomly and keeps getting disconnected and would require me to factory reset it every few weeks so it gets better.

i tried many of the stock firmwares and still the same problem, so i upgraded to merlin today and it seems to work fine, no disconnections so far, but torrents not downloading, i did factory reset, still didnt help.

1- look under WAN section if UPNP is enable
2 -Try a full reset with this trick :
Press the WPS button , then turn on the router. Wait about 15 seconds, then release the WPS button.Wait 3 min and reconfig

*Which torrent downloader software are you using ?

1- look under WAN section if UPNP is enable
2 -Try a full reset with this trick :
Press the WPS button , then turn on the router. Wait about 15 seconds, then release the WPS button.Wait 3 min and reconfig

*Which torrent downloader software are you using ?

bittorrent, and upnp is enabled.
the torrents started to work on its on after few hours, and the router disconnected again today, i guess i will end up buying a new one since this 1 is hopeless

Please, next time, give us your router model and version of the firmware ;)
sry forgot to mention that, RT-N66U, firmware 380.67 "last 1"
also before with the stock firmware, when ever there is new firmware ready and i get notification for it in the router settings, the router slows down till i update the firmware, even with reset it wouldnt help