What's new

TR-AC68U with Merlin 380.62, problem with network when internet go down

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hispanico957

Occasional Visitor
This mornig i see that no connection internet and in same moment i search to explore my drives on network, but its impossible reach them... why this ?
One thing is network and another is internet connection... the router must see network share or others units on network also if connection is not present...or i am wrong ?

Thank
Hispa

Before i have D-Link DIR-655 but when internet go down there was pssibility to navigate in my network, why with this model no ?

Thank
Hispa

Did the router freeze/crash? How did you restore internet access (by rebooting)?

What is the method with which you are trying to access your network shares?

What os are you using?

Did the router freeze/crash? How did you restore internet access (by rebooting)?

What is the method with which you are trying to access your network shares?

What os are you using?

No i speaking the case when my provider go down internet connection...but the router is ok.
So without connection to internet i want explore or navigate through my units connected to router

Hispa

But this problem, that the internet connection go down its impossible explore share network etc.. is normal for this router or is a my problem ?

Thank
Hispa

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!