What's new

Traffic history, Problem loading ... Still trying...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BartPl

Occasional Visitor
Hi

My usb is attached, and traffic location is set to: /mnt/My_Passport/
I checked the option, (Create or reset data files: Enable if using a new location)
The log file:

Apr 1 21:55:36 cstats[2515]: Problem loading /mnt/My_Passport/tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz. Still trying...
Apr 1 22:10:36 cstats[2515]: Problem loading /mnt/My_Passport/tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz. Still trying...
Apr 1 22:25:36 cstats[2515]: Problem loading /mnt/My_Passport/tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz. Still trying...

Any tips for me?
Thanks
Bart

cstats refers to "per IP monitoring" so try setting "Create or reset data files" AND "Enable IPTraffic (per IP monitoring)" to Yes if you haven't already. Hit apply and then reboot.

If that doesn't work delete /mnt/My_Passport/tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz if it exists.

cstats refers to "per IP monitoring" so try setting "Create or reset data files" AND "Enable IPTraffic (per IP monitoring)" to Yes if you haven't already. Hit apply and then reboot.

If that doesn't work delete /mnt/My_Passport/tomato_cstats_000000000000.gz if it exists.

Thanks, fixed!