What's new

Traffic Manager Problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

idenphones

New Around Here
RT-N66U running 380.59 firmware.

Under Global the last 24 hours............Daily............and Monthly stats are not available but live is

Per device also seems to be just fine.

Did I forget to do something?

Thanks

Thanks for the response.

I just double checked and everything looks good. I am saving to a USB stick at the 1 hour level so I will try something different like once a day to see what happens.

Thanks for the response.

I just double checked and everything looks good. I am saving to a USB stick at the 1 hour level so I will try something different like once a day to see what happens.

Make sure you did initialize the database, as mentionned in the documentation.

The System Log will tell you if there's a problem in loading the database.

Yes I did initialize the database and actually went thru a couple of tries and reboots etc. There was a problem showing in the logs about something not happening but it really is a moot point now.

Being the wise (Ha!) person that I am I reloaded the Merlin 380.59 and still had the problem even after factory default etc. so I made the fatal mistake of loading the most recent Asus firmware 300.4380.3264 thinking that I would just reload Merlin over top again.

NADA! Even the rescue software doesn't want to work with the new Asus firmware. I guess I should have read the Sticky!

So for now I guess I will have to wait til there is an update for the Rt-N66U unless you have a better idea.

The router does go into rescue mode but the software doesn't seem to be compatible.

After a little bit of kafutzing around I was able to reinstall just about any firmware.

I attempted to load the DD-WRT firmware for this router but it would not finish flashing and instead left the router in la la land.
Now the rescue software worked! So now I was able to flash 380.59 into the router and all was well.

Just to verify I re semi bricked using the DD-WRT file and then reflashed using the rescue software and all was well.