What's new

Traffic Monitor Woes...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ASchaeffer

New Around Here
Hi,
I'm trying to get the traffic monitor working properly and not sure what I am doing wrong (if anything). I am new to this so perhaps what I am seeing is expected behavior.
- Running 380.64_2, fresh restore of nvram-save/restore scripts.
- Fresh reset of traffic stats, logging to a USB mounted disc.

When I go to look at traffic monitoring stats, I don't see anything unless I go and enumerate the set of ip addresses I want to monitor (trying to do per device, realtime monitoring). In other words, if I just use the default settings, I see nothing. If I click on "display advanced filter options" and enumerate the list of ip addresses I want to see, then I see something.

Is this the correct behavior? If not, how do I see all of the ip addresses in my system by default? Or is this something that corrects itself after it has had sufficient time to run.

Thanks, Arn

Strange... now it is working about 6 hours later. The only thing I've done is assign some IP addresses static routes as part of a clean-up I'm doing. Not sure if that kicked it into working or it just needed to be primed.