What's new

Unable to login Asus RT N66U need port forward info

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Skipholiday

New Around Here
Router is at a business and they do not have the login password. (default did not work) They are switching from Otelco dsl to Charter cable. They are running a web and a data server as well as a camera surveillance system and a shared network printer. . I can reset the router but is there a way to find the ports that I need to forward in case UPNP does not work for them all.

If I can get all the port forward information Im good, is there a way to get it without logging into the router?

Thanks in advance.
Any help is much appreciated
Terry

Router is at a business and they do not have the login password. (default did not work) They are switching from Otelco dsl to Charter cable. They are running a web and a data server as well as a camera surveillance system and a shared network printer. . I can reset the router but is there a way to find the ports that I need to forward in case UPNP does not work for them all.

If I can get all the port forward information Im good, is there a way to get it without logging into the router?

Thanks in advance.
Any help is much appreciated
Terry

Run a portscan from the WAN side.