What's new

VPN Server and Client App for iOS?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

maheshkulkarni

New Around Here
There is a VPN server app for 2 bhk flat in thane iOS/iPadOS that could connect to a client app remotely? OpenVPN real estate developers in mumbai has a client app for iOS, but the server app must be installed on 3 bhk flats in dadar Windows/Mac/Linux. I need to find something that works on both sides real estate consulting firms in india on iOS/iPadOS. My goal is to keep an old iPhone/iPad active at home with the power cable pugged-in and use that as a VPN server for remote access. senior living homes in india

Last edited:
There is a VPN server app for iOS/iPadOS that could connect to a client app remotely? OpenVPN has a client app for iOS, but the server app must be installed on Windows/Mac/Linux. I need to find something that works on both sides on iOS/iPadOS. My goal is to keep an old iPhone/iPad active at home with the power cable pugged-in and use that as a VPN server for remote access.

Is there some reason you don't want to run the VPN server on your router? Regardless of whatever device you run the VPN server on your speeds are going to be limited to whatever your ISP upload speed is. If you happen to be one of the lucky ones with a symmetrical connection and it is high speed up and down then maybe off loading the VPN makes sense.