What's new

Where to buy MoCA POE filter in the Toronto area?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It worked for me as well.

Items: $8.47
Shipping & handling: $7.47

You can get one in the US for four bucks or so, provided you don't ship to Canada...

It worked for me as well.

Items: $8.47
Shipping & handling: $7.47

You can get one in the US for four bucks or so, provided you don't ship to Canada...

Not quite as good. The link I provided is $8 total.

US prices are meaningless with the loonie equal to $0.71 USD or almost 41% more expensive in Canadian dollars.

The link you provided forwards to amazon.com when you click the "buy" button, which lists the price as "$8.47 + $7.47 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada", in $US.
If you see a way of purchasing it for $8 including shipping, please point me in the right direction.

The link you provided forwards to amazon.com when you click the "buy" button, which lists the price as "$8.47 + $7.47 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada", in $US.
If you see a way of purchasing it for $8 including shipping, please point me in the right direction.

You are right, I didn't click the 'buy' button to check.

This is where I would be phoning or visiting every and any local store to see if they can get it cheaper where you are.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!