What's new

Will Merlin support Aimesh to AC66U-B1?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ac66ub1

Occasional Visitor
As AC66U-B1 use AC68U firmware, then I use official firmware to set Aimesh between 2 AC66U-B1,great function!
I plan to test Merlin, Will Merlin support Aimesh to AC66U-B1?

As AC66U-B1 use AC68U firmware, then I use official firmware to set Aimesh between 2 AC66U-B1,great function!

Read the forum or search ......... Merlin does not support Aimesh and may never be able to, the code for that is closed source.

No Merlin doesn't support AI mesh at all of you did a forum search you would see that due to the amount of closed source software he won't for any unit.

Write your own firmware if you want it.

Otherwise it’s so sad you can’t understand the reality of the situation.
Actually it is possible to fork Merlin firmware to do that, as in add support.
Personally I regret not contuing to study programming so I could actually port Merlin to the gt ac5000 lol

Not gonna happen dude. AiMesh is closed source. Thank those who misuse firmware. Soon everything will be closed source and Merlin's work will be impossible.