What's new

Wireless Scheduler - 30 minute increments?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

muckaluck

New Around Here
Hi Everyone,

Just bought an n56u and I'm loving the router. This firmware really puts dd-wrt to shame!

I'm wondering about the wireless scheduler feature with Merlin. I would like to have the wifi in the house go down at 2230hrs but there only appear to be options to set it by the hour.

Is there a way to schedule wifi for 30 minute increments instead of on each hour?

Many thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Just bought an n56u and I'm loving the router. This firmware really puts dd-wrt to shame!

I'm wondering about the wireless scheduler feature with Merlin. I would like to have the wifi in the house go down at 2230hrs but there only appear to be options to set it by the hour.

Is there a way to schedule wifi for 30 minute increments instead of on each hour?

Many thanks.
I don't think there's a Merlin build for the n56u, just the ac56u. I moved from the n56u to the n66u so I could use Merlin's code. It's a shame as the n56u is a great performer.

So I'm seeing that this may be possible through using cron. Would someone be able to walk me through the use of cron to turn wifi off at 2230hrs and back on at 0600hrs?