What's new

Wireless sub adapter or network card that work in Win10?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SmileMoar

New Around Here
Hi guys, was wondering if anybody knew of a good wireless PCI card or USB adapter that is fully functioning on Win10 these days.

Currently I have tried to get my TP-WDN4800 to work with little success. I have tried my Netgear AC6210 which didn't improve anything either.

To be specific they work in as much as they appear and let me connect to my wifi but the speed is awful. Like a farmer in Belarus could plug a cable into a turnip and get better speeds. Like at best it will give me 10Mbps which is so far away from my normal speeds since I live <250m of the exchange.

Was thinking perhaps of getting a EdimaxEW-7822UAC. Or even an ASUS pce ac68 card. Or even rolling back to 7. Thoughts?

The Intel 7260AC (and it's little brother the 3160AC) seem to be fine in my experience, along with the Asus USB-AC56 (Realtek chipset) for USB3...