What's new

Zyxel USG200 IPSEC Configuration to a Cisco ASA5520

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kory

Occasional Visitor
Gentlement,

I am in desparate need of some help. I have to get this router configured before the end of the day today.

I just replaced our Cisco RV220V with a Zyxel USG200. I am having problems figuring out how to setup a site-to-site IPSEC tunnels to a Cisco ASA55220. With the RV220W (and the NetGeat338 before that), it was very simple. You created one IKE Policy which described the VPN Gateway at the other end of the tunnel, and for each subnet you needed access to (for example, 172.16/16. 192.168.1/24), you created a VPN policy.

The Zyxel seems to be much more complicated than that. I know I need to setup a VPN Gateway, but what else? How do I tell which which remote subnets need to be tunneled? The manual is not very helpful. It practically skips the "simple" IPSEC provisioning.

Please help! I do mean to create a sad story, but I am going to the hospital for major surgery and I need to get this running ASAP!

Regards,
Kory

Nevermind. I got it working. I had to create address objects for each subnet and then a VPN connection for each address object using the same VPN gateway.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!