What's new

2 x ASUS GT-AX6000s for sale - excellent condition - US only

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

slackjaw99

Regular Contributor
https://rog.asus.com/us/networking/rog-rapture-gt-ax6000-model/

It's with tears in my eyes that I'm selling my two pet tarantulas. Both are less than 6 months old and still under warranty. Not a scratch on them, and they were kept on top of air filters, so not allowed to get hot (heat degrades silicon chips more than anything else).

Asking $180 each, OBO, plus shipping (prefer UPS). Please DM me if interested. I can do payment up front or Escrow.com / PayPal for a small surcharge.

I'm also selling 2 x Eero Pro 6Es, and a Google Nest AC2300 tri-pak.

Asking $180 each, OBO, plus shipping (prefer UPS). Please DM me if interested. I can do payment up front or Escrow.com / PayPal for a small surcharge.

that's a decent price...

I might be interested, only from a dev perspective, as the only Asus device I have at the moment for testing is an older AC68U-B1.

PM me, and maybe we can work something out for one of them.

I am also interested in 1 of them.
PM sent

that's a decent price...

I might be interested, only from a dev perspective, as the only Asus device I have at the moment for testing is an older AC68U-B1.

PM me, and maybe we can work something out for one of them.
Tried to PM you but was told I don't have such privileges.